How do I set up my Internet connection on my Smart TV?
Most Smart TVs are configured in the same manner and have a wireless adapter built-in. With most Smart TVs you have two options for setting up your connection.
- Push the ‘Menu’ button on the remote that comes with the TV
- Choose the Network Settings option (this option may be a level or two within the menu options)
- Choose an option that allows you to set up a new wireless connection
- Enter the wireless network name and password for your home WiFi
- Locate the Ethernet port on the back of your TV
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the Ethernet port on your TV
- Push the ‘Menu’ button on your TV's remote and select the Network Settings option (this option may be a level or two within the menu options)
- Select the option to enable a wired internet connection
- Enter the network name and password for your home internet network