Please note only customers in the below areas will have access to the www.myfidphone.com account portal. All customers, regardless of location, can find information about their phone features by viewing their quick start guide in the What are my Voicemail and Calling Feature Options? support article.
- BEEBE, AR
- HARDY, AR
- MAUMELLE, AR
- SHANNON HILLS, AR
- SHANNON HILLS NONREBUILD, AR
- NEW ROADS, LA
- EL DORADO SPRINGS, MO
- HARRISONVILLE, MO
- NEVADA, MO
- THAYER, MO
- WEST PLAINS, MO
- ATLANTA, TX
- CARTHAGE, TX
- MARSHALL, TX
- PULASKI, AR
- ADRIAN, MO
- BUFFALO, MO
Access the www.myfidphone.com account portal using either your account phone number or your email address.
You may log in to your account portal and configure all User Features by doing the following:
1. Open your web browser and point it to your account portal (www.myfidphone.com).
2. Enter the phone number or email address in the Username field and your password in the Password field.
3. When you log in for the first time, you will be prompted to create a 4-digit CPNI security code.
4. After entering your CPNI code, you will be prompted to change your password. The password must be at least 6 characters and contain at least 1 number and one lower letter and one uppercase letter.
5. You should now be on the Features Management page where you can configure all the features available to you.
If you do not have your password when logging in for the first time, but do have an email address as part of your Fidelity Communications billing account, you may utilize the “Forgot Password?” link to get into your account:
1. Access the account portal (www.myfidphone.com).
2. Select the “Forgot Password?” link on the left side of the screen.
3. In the Password Reset screen, enter your email address in the Username field and click Submit.
4. Your password will be emailed to you within 30 minutes.
5. Once you have received the email, you will want to click the link provided and log in to the user portal using the email address and the temporary password. *If you do not use the link to confirm the Forgot Password request, then the password will not be updated to the new temporary one provided in the email.
6. When you log in for the first time, you will be prompted to create a 4-digit CPNI security code.
7. Once the CPNI code has been set, the Change Password screen will prompt you to put in the temporary password and enter a new password. The new password must be at least 6 characters and contain 1 number, one lowercase letter, and one uppercase letter.
8. You should now be on the Features Management page where you can configure all the features available to you.
If you do not have an email address associated with your Fidelity Communications account or do not receive an email within 30 minutes, please contact Customer Service at (800) 392-8070.